Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vegetables Iz Yummee




I've been eating vegetarian lately. I find that my body digests plants much better than meat. Even dairy is something I'm trying to stay away from. I think it's working well for me. I'm noticing less bloating, less, um, stagnation in the bowel region, and more energy. Not that I won't ever eat meat again, but I think it has health benefits.

In the past, the idea of going vegetarian would have scared me because it seemed like deprivation, but there are lots of choices available. In fact, going vegetarian (not that would call myself that - yet) has led me to explore more foods (like Indian) which I hadn't explored much before. Listening to the podcast of Compassionate Cooks has influenced me a lot in this area.




Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

No comments: